September 10th, 2015
THE FIVE PRACTICES OF WELL CONNECTED LEADERS
#3 CREATE AN EXPERIENCE EVERYONE ENJOYS.
“Connect Beyond Words”
Practice #3 from Everyone Communicates…Few Connect - Create an experience everyone enjoys! The WEDC Mentoring Committee has planned a fun meeting where our members can connect better than ever. We will play games, be silly and CONNECT to each other, our book, and our organization.
Our members have said they want to have more time to CONNECT – well this meeting is totally devoted to connecting to each other. Come have a BLAST with us!
There are seven things you can try to make communicating and connecting more interesting:
1. Take responsibility for your listeners – and focus on capturing their attention and retaining that attention throughout by doing memorable things.
2. Communicate in your listener’s world – put your thoughts into terms they will relate to.
3. Harness a great beginning – which captures their attention from the outset.
4. Activate your audience – literally.
5. Have one memorable phrase which will continue to resonate – long after your presentation has ended.
6. Be visual
7. Tell stories
All reservations must be made online and members, please log in using your username & password when registering. Your payment must be and paid through www.paypal.com. There is no registration or payment mechanism at event. Diamond members still need to register online each month to reserve a seat. We appreciate your cooperation!! For assistance please contact Susie Averitt at email@example.com
Deadline to register is NOON Monday September 7th. Due to the OVERWHELMING demand for attendance for our meetings PLEASE respect this deadline.